Wednesday, August 23, 2017

WOW Wednesday

Hi everyone.   


Front of card


                                Front of card wiper showing


                                        Back of card with wiper closed

Wiper cards are so fun!  They are actually much easier to make then it looks.  I am still trying to get nerve enough to make my own videos, lol, but if you go on You tube and search for "Wiper Cards" you will find many good instructional videos.  

On this Wiper Card I used Petal Garden Designer Paper and the Balloon Celebration Stamp Set.    The bow is from the Mini Treat bag thinlits.  After cutting, scoring, and making your wiper, it doesn't take long to make as it is a simple design.  After stamping, punch out your balloons or whatever you want to use on the wiper.  After that, I just layered the card base with card stock and designer paper.  Glitter enamel dots, and Wink of Stella was added to the flowers of course!   It is beautiful with the sparkling flowers, but it doesn't show up very well in the photo.

Stampin' Up!'s Designer Paper is so beautiful I am enjoying using it on many of my cards as the focal point.  Let me know what you think.

Here are the basic supplies I used.  Click on any item and it will take you directly to my Stampin' Up! website should you chose to order from me.  I would love to be your demonstrator if you do not have one.  Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment