Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tuesday Tip

Hello everyone.  Today I would like to share a few tips that I find helps me in designing my cards more efficiently.  Hopefully it might be of use to you also.   I like to cut out all the sizes of my framelits when I get them.  I put them in small zip lock plastic bags and keep them in one of the plastic cases that I use for my framelits and thinlits.  Inside the case I have a magnetic sheet to keep my framelits and the bags with the cut outs.  This helps me determine quickly which size framelit I need for each particular wording that I want to use.

The cases come in 3 sizes and are the same cases that the stamp sets we purchase are in.  They were mistakenly left out of the new catalog this year, but are still for sale.  I use them for keeping embellishments in, thinlits, framelits, and even my Big Shot Die brush set.

Here are a just a few photos of the uses of the boxes.




These are the magnetic sheets I use found at Home Depot and Lowes




My thinlits and stamps in the case that my stamps come in.  I like to keep them together as it saves space and organized.

Here are the case information:


Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment