Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tip Tuesday

Hi everyone.  Try this tip to get more use out of your thinlits and framelits.  I use white cardstock and stick it to the Sizzix adhesive sheets.  Use the Bigshot and cut them out.  Put them on a sheet of cardstock.  I use retired paper.  Put a label for which thinlits or framelits there are on the cardstock. This will show you all the different sizes of framelits for you to match up images and words to see what will fit.  Cutting out all the thinlits and having a copy of all the dies in front of you, allows you to see all the possibilities of how you can use them.  

This is the Mini Treat Bag.  Sometimes we forget all the accessory dies that come with these products.  Cut them out using the adhesive sheets (because they are small), then just peel and stick to add to your project.  There are so many possibilities to use the cut outs on your cards, boxes, etc.

Hope you find this tip helpful.


When I put the dies on the magnets, I always put the name of the set as well as how many there are to make sure when I put them away I haven't lost any.  I put them in plastic bags and keep them in a basket.  As I stated in an earlier post, I keep the thinlits that go with a stamp set right inside the case with the stamps.  

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment