Monday, August 28, 2017

Masculine Monday

Country Livin'

Hi everyone.  Country Livin' is the stamp set I used for today's card.  I made it a "missing you" card, but there are many wordings that can fit in the Duet Banner Punch.  I just wanted something different for a change.  We do miss our guys, and gals don't we?  I used the stamp set  Thoughtful Banners. There are 56 stamps in this set.  A few are banners with a couple accents, but WOW lots to choose from. 






I cut off  1 1/2  inches from the bottom of the and the designer paper is on the inside actually.
Here are the supplies I used.  If you would like to order any of these products, just click on the item and it will take you directly to my Stampin' Up! website.  

Thanks for visiting.  Hope you enjoy the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment