Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Tip Tuesday

Thinlits and Framelits storage








I like to keep my thinlits and framelits together with my stamp sets.  I cut a magnetic sheet 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" or smaller depending on the number of thinlits that need to go on the sheet.  I cut two smaller sheets and  attach them together so I could put thinlits on both sides.  The number on the  magnet sheet is how many are in the set of thinlits.  This way I can make sure they are all accounted for before putting them away.



The sheets I use are Ventilation sheets for the vents in your house.  They can be found at Lowes or Home Depot for about $5.  There are 3 sheets to each pack.  I cut them to the size I need and save the left over and use the smaller pieces for other projects like book marks, etc.  The size of each sheet is approximately 8" x 15".)

I hope you find Today's Tip helpful.   Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment