Sunday, July 16, 2017

Back in the Blog World.  Can't believe how long it's been.


Monthly Stamp Class in the Mail


3-D project  Wood Crate with Four  3x3 cards










Special Fold Flap Card




Off Center Technique Card
Framed Focal Image Card


I have had requests to offer my monthly Stamp Class in the mail for those who cannot attend in my studio.  Thank you for your interest.   


Kits will be available on the 15th of each month

Due to Stampin' Up!  policy no stamping is allowed with mailed kits.  You will receive everything you need to complete the cards and projects.   Directions with a list of supplies and Photos will be emailed to you.   If you don't have the specific stamp set used, you can substitute with what you have.

Option 1 - $10 plus $4 shipping): $14 each Kit

Option 2 - place a $20 or more order (before shipping and handling) and pay only $4 shipping for your Class Kit.

*  Please keep in mind that minimum shipping is $6.95 for all orders under $69.95 and for  all orders over $69.95 the shipping is 10%.  


If you live local and place a $20 or more order, you can pick up your kit to save on the shipping.

 When I receive notice that you have placed an order, your packet will be mailed to you within 48 hours.  If  you would like me to place the order for you, just contact me and I will be glad to do that for you.  Email me if you would like to purchase the kit (no order) and I will send you a Paypal invoice or you can send me a check for the $14.

For more detailed information on this class - sign up for my newsletter.


No comments:

Post a Comment