Monday, July 17, 2017

Masculine Monday

Love the stamp set Guy Greetings.  Here is a card from one of my past monthly classes.  A young man in our neighborhood helped us by picking up a refrigerator and putting it in my stamp studio. Thank you again Doris for your generosity in giving me the refrigerator!  I gave him this card using the words Thank You of course, with a small gift inside.  It seemed very appropriate.  What do you think?

  This is a simple card with layers and hand cut greeting.  I used a blender pen, Smoky Slate and Powder Pink ink pads to color the image.                                                                        
Inside the card I stamped the top of the man on Whisper White CS.  I punched it with the 1 1/4" circle punch, then punched out the CS behind the focal image with the 1 3/8" circle punch.  It is attached with 2 dimensionals.  On the bottom inside of the card are 2 strips of Dapper Denim (1/8" and Designer Paper  1/4")  The flap of the envelope has a piece of 2 1/4" x 6" DP and cut off the excess.


Thanks for stopping by today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment