Sunday, July 16, 2017

Click here to open the link for Christmas in July!



Join my team 

Cardstock Cuties 

Choose a kit of $125 in product of your choice for $99

Plus get an "Essentials Packet" $52 value:
Paper Snips
Bone Folder
(2) Size D acrylic Blocks
Package of Grid Paper
Snail Adhesive

 You get the "new" Christmas Stamp Set "Carols of Christmas" Stamp  ($20 value) that will be in this year’s Holiday Catalog.

This Christmas in July promotion gives you $197.00 in product for only $99.  Amazing!

There is no obligation when joining. There is a minimum quarterly sales requirement, but if you do not meet the requirement, you keep the kit with no obligation.  And, you are guaranteed to remain a demonstrator with at least a 20% discount until the end of December.

Contact me if you are interested and I will let you know about all the "many other" benefits that come with being a demonstrator and a member of my
team.



I have been a demonstrator going on 12 years.   I would love to have you on my team. Join us whether you want to become a demonstrator just for the discount or to run a business for yourself.  I love sharing my knowledge and creativity while mentoring my team mates to help them reach their plans and goals whatever they might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment