Saturday, December 1, 2018

Christmas Card Class

Hello everyone.  Yes, I know this is late for posting a Christmas Class as Christmas is only 24 day away!  I apologize not getting them out earlier.  I have had some health issues but am back in working order now.  LOL  Thank the Lord.  


I have 8 cards for you to choose from, and have put them below on this post.  With each card you order, I will email you an instruction sheet with a photo of the card front, inside, and the decorated envelope.  It will also contain a supply list should you want to order any of the products to make the card.  All pieces are pre-cut for you to assemble.  You just stamp and put them together.  If you don't have the stamp sets , just substitute with what you have.

This year I am offering something different... 

1.  Each card is $2.50 with a minimum of 4 cards for $10.00.  
     Purchase 8 cards for $20.00 or place an order for $20 and  
     receive the cards for free.  If you are long distance, there is a 

     $5.00 shipping fee.  
        
2.  You choose which cards you want and how many you want. 
     You can choose 4 of the same card if you like.  (while my 
     supplies last.)  
3.  Please order the cards by email using the card number.  

4.  I would appreciate your input on if you like purchasing the class this way, or the old way where I offer a kit of cards for you.


#1  Copper Deer


  #2  Candy Cane

 


 #3  Blessed Christmas Wishes




 #4  Real Red Deer with Bow


 #5  Christmas Tree


 #6  Snowman couple

 #7  Santa and presents



#8  Deer in Scalloped Circle 



No comments:

Post a Comment