Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Tuesday Tip




I know it's Wednesday, but I wasn't able to get On-line yesterday so here is a TUESDAY TIP


When I make cards, I make at least two at a time.  The more you make, the more time you save.  This tip saves a little time, and every minute counts right!  Score your 8 1/2" by 11" cardstock entirely at 4 1/4" or 5 1/2".   Then cut it in half.  If you score at 4 1/4", cut it at 5 1/2" .  If you score it at 5 1/2", cut it at 4 1/4".   Now you have to cards ready to go.  One could also be your sample to keep for reference.

On this Tangerine Tango cardstock I scored at 4 /14", then cut at 5 1/2".  This gave me two 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" cards.

Have the top of the your cardstock (as seen in the sample below) where your score line indented  on the outside before folding.  This will give you a more crisp fold.




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment