Monday, December 7, 2015

MASCULINE MONDAY




Hello stamping friends.  Thank you all those who kept Wayne in your thoughts and prayers.  It was a long scary couple months, but he is doing much better now.

Here is a cute Christmas card.  I used Whisper White card stock, but apparently my light was not bright enough because it looks dull, sorry about that.  I love this stamp set from the Holiday catalog "Snow Place".  It is so versatile.  You could use it all winter, not just for Christmas. I added the large Snowflake element from the package of 24 which is also in the Holiday catalog, and added a large rhinestone.  This is not really a masculine card, but the penguin looks like a guy to me.  (smile).



Here is the inside of the card.  I like to dress the inside and the envelope too. I just stamped the penguin and used a 1/4" piece of Season of Cheer Designer paper from the Holiday catalog. It gives your cards that "extra special touch" to make them special.

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be posting more Christmas cards and Stocking Stuffer ideas the rest of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment