Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tip Tuesday

Hi Stampers!  Today's Tip is a great help when using glue dots.  I learned this a while back from  a fellow demonstrator Linda Heller's stampingschool.com.  If you tie a ribbon over the roll (firm but not too tight),  you will expose one glue dot at a time by folding the paper back.  This has helped me tremendously especially with classes I teach.  Some of us have a hard time seeing the glue dots and keep unrolling and tearing off the paper.  Of course, this leads to glue dots all over you, and exposed glue dots with no paper to protect them.  And, the ribbon makes it pretty too!  LOL

I'm sorry for the blurry photo.  The second photo shows one glue dot exposed while the ribbon protects the rest of the roll.  I don't have a great camera or special set up.   Just trying to share the best I can.

Thanks so much for visiting.  Have a wonderful day.





No comments:

Post a Comment