Tuesday, September 29, 2015

TIP TUESDAY

Hi Stampers.  Today's tip is on a very tiny, but useful,  tool in Stampin' UP's annual catalog - the Adhesvie Eraser.  This tool  is over looked by so many of my customers.  It is  very inexpensive 
(only $3.50 and found on page 156).  It has many uses.  

1. Removes glue and dimensionals off  your cardstock

2. Removes glue and residue from your scissors.  

3. Removes glue from your stamp table.

4. Removes glue from Stampin' UP! apron, pants, other material.


5. The eraser works best when you continue in one direction to get the glue off.  I find that if I pull it towards me a few times, everything comes off.  When I clean my scissors I rub the blades with alcohol.  

6. Make sure glue is dry before trying to remove.

7. The glue will stick to the eraser and ball up.  Simply pull it off or trim off with your scissors.  One eraser will last almost forever.  LOL

I hope you find this tip useful.  Have a great day.  Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment